This Super Quick Sugar Free and Keto Chocolate Mousse recipe uses only a handful ingredients and can be whipped up in less than 10 minutes. Serve this Low Carb dessert by itself or with a side of fruit!Is it just me or do you too crave something sweet especially after dinner, But since whenever I started Keto, I can’t just eat anything sweet that I find in my way.
I have to make sure it is low in carbs, high in fats, and above all sugar free so. Seems a bit complicated right? Well, it is nothing like it sounds.
This Super Quick Keto Chocolate Mousse was the first ever Sugar Free dessert I ever made and you might find this unreal but it was all made up and consumed in just 10 minutes. Since it can be literally made in minutes means I can make this low carb mousse as soon as the craving hits.
Or you can just make it ahead of time to keep it in the refrigerator so The family can have it as after dinner dessert.
How Is This Keto Chocolate Mousse Sugar Free ?
This Rich and Decadent Keto Chocolate Mousse is made with Heavy Whipping Cream, Cocoa Powder, Dark Chocolate Chips and a Sugar Substitute to keep it sugar free.
Learn More about Keto – Low Carb Sweeteners here !
Ingredients You Need :
- 1 ½ cup Heavy whipping cream.
- 1/3 cup Cocoa powder.
- 2 tbsp Sweetener of choice ( Stevia or Swerve ).
- Dark Chocolate Chunks.
Step-By-Step Instructions :
1. Gather all the Ingredients.
2. With a hand mixer or stand mixer, whip heavy whipping cream with a whisk on medium speed.
3. Once it thickens, add sweetener and cocoa powder.
4. Whisk again until stiff peaks form. Add almond extract if desired and whisk one last time.
5. Add to a piping bag and pipe into glass of choice. Serve with extra dark chocolate!
VIDEO TUTORIAL :
How Can You Make This Recipe Better ?
1- Adding Vanilla Extract or Peppermint Extract.
2- Topping it with Unsweetened Coconut Or a Dollop of whipped cream.
3- Adding a small spoonful of Instant Espresso.
5- Use Low Carb Fruit Toppings.
Commonly Asked Questions :
How Many Servings In this Recipe ?
Net carbs are the total carbs in a recipe minus the fiber. Fiber is processed differently by the body than other carbs. In this dessert recipe, there are 5.1 net carbs.
Is This Chocolate Mousse Freezer Friendly ?
Yes, It is. I even kept it in the Refrigerator over night and the taste was still excellent the next day.
Is Heavy Whipping Cream Keto ?
Yes, Heavy Whipping Cream is a wonderful option on Keto diet and contains just 5 grams net carbs.
Can You Eat Cocoa On Keto ?
Yes, with just 3 grams net Carbs per oz, Cocoa Powder is Keto but it must be at least 75% Dark Cocoa.
- 1 ½ cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Sweetener of choice, stevia or swerve
- Dark Chocolate Chunks, for chunks
- With a hand mixer or stand mixer, whip heavy whipping cream with a whisk on medium speed
- Once it thickens, add sweetener and cocoa powder. Mix again until stiff peaks form
- Add to a piping bag and pipe into glass of choice
- Serve with extra dark chocolate!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4 people
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 372 Total Fat: 35g Saturated Fat: 22g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 9g Fiber: 2g
Next On :