Why Keto Bread ?
Keto Bread is what I have been avoiding from quite a time and honestly there hasn’t really been a reason behind it.
Maybe the reason being that I have been enjoying my Delicious Low carb Pancakes and eggs quite a lot but now I think my Sandwich cravings are kicking in so it’s time I make myself a Keto Bread.
What I knew for sure was that I cannot make my Keto Bread Eggy or Sweet because my main motive was to use them in Sandwiches.
So I made sure the Keto Bread recipe I share with you guys not only looks great but also tastes delish.
Which Flour Should You Use For Keto Bread ?
For this Keto Bread, I used Almond Flour because It works great as an all purpose low carb flour and has much lower Carb content and besides I didn’t really had any other alternate in my pantry which I could use in this recipe.
But Of course if you already have Coconut Flour or you are allergic to Almond Flour then Coconut Flour will also be a great choice, plus it is consumed much lesser than Almond Flour and is much cheaper too, so I recommend using it as an alternative without a doubt.
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 tbsp Melted butter
- 11/2 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6 drops Liquid Stevia , optional
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- With a mixer mixing egg whites beat until soft peaks are achieved.
- Mix the egg yolks, 1/3 beaten egg whites, melted butter, almond flour, baking powder and salt (add about 6 drops liquid stevia (In a food processor). Mix until they are well combined
- Add remaining 2/3 egg whites and mix gently until fully incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered bread pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. 160c
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g