A lot of people remember eating raw cookie dough as kids. There was no worries about getting sick from eating the dough. We did it all the time. These days, we know more and it isn’t safe to eat raw cookie dough.
With this recipe, you have edible raw cookie dough that is healthy and delicious and can be ready in as little as 5 minutes. Since there is no refined sugar, empty carbs and other unhealthy ingredients in this recipe, it makes a great snack for adults and kids.
It can be a nice pick me up when facing the mid afternoon slump, or when the kids are begging for dessert or a sweet treat, and you don’t have time to make anything. You can give them this raw edible cookie dough as a alternative that you won’t feel guilty about.
Egg-Free, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free !!
This cookie dough recipe is designed to be low carb friendly, low in sugar and gluten free. The wheat flour is replaced with almond flour. There is also oat flour in this no bake cookie dough recipe. If you are looking for lower carbs, you can replace the oat flour with more almond flour.
These cookies dough balls are perfect for people with allergies. Without many of the typical allergy triggers like peanuts (the peanut butter in the recipe can be swapped for almond butter, cashew butter and even sunflower butter), eggs, gluten and wheat, these are healthy cookie dough balls that almost everyone can eat. This recipe uses almond milk in order to avoid the dairy and to help makes these dough balls healthy. If you are avoiding dairy, be sure to make sure the chocolate chips you use for these chocolate chip cookie dough balls are dairy free.
- 1/2 cup Ground Oats
- 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 cup peanut butter / almond butter
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1/4 cup raw chocolate chips
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine almond flour, ground oats , almond milk, nut butter and powdered erythritol. Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Mix in the raw chocolate chips.
- Shape and roll into balls using hands.
- Eat right away or refrigerate for upto a week.
- For a smoother less fibrous texture, you can skip the oat flour and replace with equal amounts of almond flour .
- Blitz oats in a blender for a fine textured oat flour incase using oats.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 5 people
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 236Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 67mgCarbohydrates: 1.8gFiber: 4gSugar: 7gProtein: 7g